Dental Mechanics Course
Dental Mechanic is a person who prepares artificial teeth, dentures of the patients for Dental surgeons. He is an active partner with Dental Surgeon in beautifying the smile of the patients.
Duration of Course - 2 years
Dental Mechanics is a Two Academic Years Diploma Course approved by the dental council of india and awarded by Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune.
Scope of Employment
- Opportunity of job in government Dental Colleges/ Hospitals.
- Opportunity of job in Private Dental Colleges/ Hospitals.
- Opportunity of job in Private dental Laboratories.
- Can setup own laboratories.
A candidate should be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission or within three months of it, and should be medically fit. The candidate shall have passed 10 + 2 examination with 50% marks in PCB.
Mode of Teaching
As per dental council of India, new Delhi
- Primary at the end of 1st year.
- Final at the end of 2nd year.
Rs. 75, 000/- per year.
FOR ADMISSION CONTACT
|Dr. Deepak G. Kulkarni, |
Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital
|Telephone Numbers||:||020-27423422, 020-27423427|